Shepherd House

Built in the late 17th century, Shepherd House has been Charles and Ann Fraser’s home since 1957 since then the garden has gone from being a children’s playground to be recognised as one of the best small gardens in Scotland.

Shepherd House is a very personal garden of approx one acre, designed by its owners. No garden designer has been consulted. There was no overall plan so the garden has evolved in stages over the years.  Many ideas have been borrowed from other gardens and all has been drawn together with an artist’s appreciation of colour, texture and form which makes it feel larger than one acre.

Find a specially commissioned version of our Heart Back Bench there

http://shepherdhousegarden.co.uk/news/

Bespoke Wooden Bench at Shepherd House
Loading... Updating page...